7 HEALTHY HABITS OF HAPPY PEOPLE
As promised. here are the answers to the 7 unhealthy habits of unhappy people.
1. LIFE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR.
I will persevere to overcome problems instead of wasting time complaining about them. I will work hard to overcome any obstacle in my path.
2. SOME PEOPLE CAN’T BE TRUSTED, MOST PEOPLE CAN.
I will choose to give others the benefit of the doubt. I will not live my life as a victim. I have flaws and others have flaws. No one is perfect. It is ok to make a mistake.
3. I WILL CHOOSE TO FOCUS ON WHAT IS RIGHT, AND LEARN TO ACCEPT THINGS I DO NOT LIKE.
My reality is what I choose to make it. When I have positive thoughts, positive things tend to happen. I cannot change the others, but I can accept them.
4. I AM NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN ME.
There are no absolutes when it comes to character. There is plenty of good to go around. I do not have to compare myself to others and I am secure in who I am.
5. I WILL LET THINGS GO.
I will strive to achieve my goals.. I will not stress over what I cannot control.
6. I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED BY FEAR OF “WHAT IF”.
I will not rehash the past and speculate about what should or could have happened. I will avoid negativity and work towards my goals.
7. I WILL STOP COMPLAINING AND GOSSIPING.
No one is perfect. I do not want others to focus on my faults and weaknesses, and I will not focus on their faults and weaknesses.
I am working on changing my thinking. I prefer happiness over sadness. I am going to make a serious effort to live my life based upon healthy thoughts.