Last week I received a question from Wendy, whose husband was recently sentenced to a five year prison term for conspiracy. He is currently in a county jail while he awaits designation to a federal prison. She wanted to know whether her husband would serve his time in a prison camp. The answer is yes, it’s possible.

Basically, an inmate who does not have a history of violence or gang affiliation and who is within ten years of his release date, is eligible for camp placement. Any history of escape attempts disqualifies an inmate from camp placement.

Under current law, Wendy’s husband is required to serve approximately four years, four months and eight days.

It is never too late to start preparing…Download Lessons From Prison Now to discover what is truly possible in federal prison.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

The Complete Guide to Shortening Your Prison Term Through RDAP

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This